1 cup uncooked rice
1 - 1 lb. can whole kernel corn
1 tsp. seasoned salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 chicken bouillon cube
3/4 cup boiling water
1 - 15 oz. can tomato sauce
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
1/2 cup chopped celery
1 lb. lean ground beef
Shredded cheddar cheese (2 cups)
In a 13"x9"x2" casserole dish, arrange ingredients in the following
1. Rice mixed well with corn, half the salt and pepper, bouillon cube, and boiling water.
2. Half of the tomato sauce that has been mixed with the Worcestershire sauce and Italian seasoning.
3. Chopped onion, bell pepper, and celery.
4. Uncooked ground beef, remaining salt and pepper.
5. Remaining tomato sauce mixture. Cover tightly and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes longer.
7. Top with bacon bits before serving.